3/01/2017

Calaguas: the pride of Camarines + Bagasbas beach





The Calaguas is located in the Philippine province of Camarines Norte. It includes the major islands of Tinaga Island and Guintinua Island, the minor Maculabo Island, as well as several other minor islands. It was a 9 hour land travel from Manila and 2 hours boat travel and then you will reach this paradise!!!





Of course I'm with my travel buddies, my college friends. This is the pier where you will take the boat going to Calaguas.

Don't forget to put sunscreen on or face shield cause sunburn is SO REAL! haha after this trip I really got burned face maybe because when the bankeros removed the roof of the boat because it started to get windy. So we were really exposed and I got nothing with me because our things was on the other boat.




 The sand is purely fine and white! This is the best beach for me so far. I've been to Boracay to before and I think that this is much better because the water is the clearest and I think because it's not too crowded unlike Boracay. Don't misunderstood me, I love Boracay. In fact I will be going back there this June.Yey #travelpamore

 There were no accommodations here so you need to bring your own tent best time to camp and also there's no signal here just enjoy the beach and the company guys!


 We got our tour package from Ate April for very cheap and affordable price of 2300+ including transportation, tent, food (lunch, dinner and breakfast). Diba may Pa Lehon pa! Super Sulit!
 Don't forget to take instagrammable shots friends! Haha! YOLO!


Of course I always bring my Supremo Action Cam with me. This is very affordable but with quality too.


You can also go up on the mini mountain there and Trek to see the full view of the Calaguas and you don't need a guide here.

We also did a side trip to Bagasbas beach where you can surf for only 400 pesos for 1 hour. Quite cheaper compared to La Union.


(Orientation)


Failed a lot of times but practice makes perfect indeed!



Overall I super enjoyed our Calaguas-Bagasbas trip. Hope I could go back someday to this paradise!
See you in my next travel!



No comments:

Post a Comment